Wednesday, April 22, 2020

PANDEMIC SHUT DOWN NEVADA DAY 22

WEDNESDAY
4-22-2020

I was not able to sleep last night. I was up until 2:30AM, reading on my iPhone and playing games on Apps. I was not tired at all. Maybe taking my Meds at night is bad?

Anyway, got up at 7AM when Hubby had to play Lake Shore Drive on Google Home speakers. I made the bed.

I made lattes.

We sat on the sofa and watched Las Vegas News. They want to re-open Vegas after the shut down. Can't even be closed 1 month for the Virus!

Rattler

Rattler came outside and rolled around on everything. He accidentally slipped out of our yard and ran over to the neighbor's (Mike) but came back when I called him.

Then I picked up dog poo while Hubby cleaned cat litter. I vacuumed. Then I started Roomba in the bedrooms.

Hubby and I sat with the dogs on the patio until 2PM.

Then we decided to take a ride in the UTV. We drove down to $1 Store to get stuff for Hubby's birthday next Wednesday; we tried to stop at the Bike Store but they were closed. We will have to call about after market add-on electric kit.

Drove to Star Nursery and picked out a Dragon's Tooth Agave to replace the plant that died in the front yard. Ran in Kirk there. People were walking past us (we had forgotten our masks & gloves), not social distancing at all. Freaks.


Talked to Kirk outside the Nursery. He made plans with Hubby to go up in the hills south of town to a mine that he & his neighbor had found. Sounds exciting.

We ran up to Flying J and got fuel in the UTV. Some guy in a car came over to talk with us (from California but had 7B - Sandpoint, ID license plates) Then the Tire Manager came over to talk with us.

We drove home. Unloaded stuff from the $1 Store. I made another latte and drank more water. Getting kinda hot now. 82 degrees. Let dogs out to potty and gave them cheese for a treat.

Hubby planted the Agave in the front yard.

Dragon's Tooth Agave

We watched White Lightning and then Gator. I tried to take a nap, but immediately started sweating. Had to take off my shirt because it was soaked.

I put away clothes from dryer.

Brought in the package from UPS that was delivered. It was the Blue Lug Nuts for the trailer tires & wheels.




No comments: