Wednesday, April 29, 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBBY

WEDNESDAY
4-29-2020

I was up most of the night with severe endo cramps. Took a hot bath then passed out on the spare bedroom bed after taking LOTS of aspirin.

Finally dragged myself into the master bedroom to sleep. I was freezing and had cold shivers.

Up at 7AM when I heard Hubby making eggs for dogs. My stomach really hurts. It smells like cigarette smoke in our home.

I made lattes. Tried to find candles. Hubby had them last (in December for my b-day) and they are not in the drawer!

Tater In Birthday Hat

Tater was NOT enthused about Birthday Hats


I brought out the presents and put his cupcake on a plate. Tried to put b-day hats on dogs, they pulled them off.

KR called at 7:45AM. She sang Happy Birthday to Hubby.

I checked the IRS Stimulus again and was finally able to give them our direct banking info.

I checked and we got the other EIDL loan for our other business.

We sat on the patio with the dogs. I soaked my feet in water. Tater played in the fresh water that I gave them.

Tater Plays In Water


Then Dean and Eric came over at 11AM to install the Remote Key Pad for our Garage Door as a Birthday Present for Hubby.

Garage Door Keypad

Hubby made chicken and rice (brown rice & white rice).

I took a nap at 1PM.

Went to get wood at Ace Hardware around 2PM for our 3-D Mountain Art we want to make for the dining room wall.

Picked up a shovel to make a shovel owl.

Then we went to Walmart to wash the truck. I did not find any coins on the ground.

Drove to Wendy's to get burgers for dogs, but we did not fit under the 9'10" mast (actually hit it) and had to back up.

Drove home and Hubby made BBQ Meatballs.

I made the Chocolate Ice Cream Roll for Hubby's birthday. I thought it would not come out quite right because we did not have cream de tartar or baking powder. I also do not have a Hand Mixer and could not whip the egg whites.

I baked the cake. Then put the ice cream out to get soft. After the cake cooled, we put the ice cream on it and put it in the freezer for eating tomorrow. Hubby said he has not had an ice cream cake for about 40 years!

 Chocolate Cake Ice Cream Roll

Went for a bike ride at 7:45PM.

Hubby watched Automotive shows.

Went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: