Thursday, April 02, 2020

QUARANTINE STAY AT HOME DAY 2

THURSDAY
4-2-2020

Got up at 6AM. Hubby was already in the living room watching his automotive shows.

I made the bed, then brought out the comfort and dog's camper blanket to wash.

I made lattes. Hubby made eggs.

We made a grocery list for Walmart.

I got online and ordered our first Pick-Up Walmart Order. Used a $10 coupon.

I had meatloaf for breakfast.

We watched the morning news.

Hubby cleaned cat litter and vacuumed while I picked up dog poo.

Then Hubby painted walls that the cats had scratched.

We took the Can-Am over to the Community Center to get our temperature gauge, gun, my billfold, and beer out of the camper.

Hubby went down to get the mail. He talked to the neighbor, Mike on the way.

Just junk mail. Nothing important.

Text from Hubby's brother indicates that Trust Checks will go out next week. Yippee.

Hubby called MACU to arrange appointment to fill out paperwork. They will be emailing info to his business address.

I checked the Lottery tickets. We won $10.

Called KR to verify her legal name for Trust Check. She & Spencer got on the phone to talk with us because they had finally received the BOX. Spencer was over-the-moon with delight for the receipt of the Toilet Paper!

We sat on the patio for quite a while. Dogs slept in the sun. Tater had zoomies.

I came inside and watched VERA. Then I took a 2 hour nap.

Woke up and took a hot bath. Hubby was watching his automotive shows again.

No comments: