Wednesday, April 15, 2020

LOCKDOWN DAY 15/BREAKFAST BAKE/UTV RIDE

WEDNESDAY
4-15-2020

I was awoken to the dogs barking outside. BARK. BARK. BARK.

Got up and dressed. Made lattes. Hubby had already put in the breakfast bake that he made yesterday afternoon.

Breakfast Bake After Being In Fridge All Night. Baked In The AM


Hubby fed breakfast eggs to the dogs. Tater does the "handshake" after 2 bites of food each time.

Wilson just eats his on a plate on the floor.

Then we cleaned up breakfast dishes. I put stuff in dishwasher.

I drank my juice and took my pills. Hubby gagged down his vitamins. We have been taking additional vitamins to increase our immunity because of the Coronavirus.

Brother-in-law texted to say that the Trust checks would be coming this week. Attorneys mailed them out. Yippee. Should have been 10 times the amount we are receiving. But everybody is more than happy to steal from others.

Hubby cleaned up cat litter. I picked up dog poo. Hubby vacuumed and made the bed.

Hubby wanted to take Tater with him on the ride, but it was cold. Had to get a sweatshirt for Tater - one of my old ones - "My Best Friend Is A Pitbull"

The sweatshirt was too long on his arms, so Hubby went to get fuel while I sewed the arms shorter. Tater was all ready to go once Hubby got back.

 
TATER GOING ON UTV RIDE WITH DADDY

Hubby & Tater went on trail ride overlooking Littlefield. They returned at 3PM.

Hubby and Tater fell asleep in the Office after returning from their trip.

Sleepy Boys


We took a bike ride in the late afternoon after Hubby had rested. Only 15 minutes around the neighborhood.

Then we watched TV.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: