Thursday, April 23, 2020

WALMART PICK UP

THURSDAY
4-23-2020

Got up at 6:30AM when I heard Hubby making eggs for dogs. I made the bed and then took a shower. Robert was in the bathroom with me, watching me shower.

I dried my hair.

Made lattes. Hubby fed dogs.

I picked up dog poo outside. Hubby cleaned cat litter.

Hubby dressed. Put the dogs in the kennel.

Drove to Walmart in the Dually. Picked up groceries. Got a little sample bag of propoganda crap that I need to throw away.

Walmart Crap


Hubby did not want me to go inside Walmart to get craft supplies. They also shorted us CAT LITTER. The employee said they have been out for weeks. Nothing on the shelves at all. WHY are people hoarding cat litter?


We came back home and unloaded groceries.

Hubby made breakfast burrito. I ordered cat litter online while he sat in the office and ate breakfast.

Hubby went to the shop all day with Tater. Tater received training from the New York guys that are staying down at the shop in their camper.

I worked on wire projects. Wilson was relaxed on the patio all day, sleeping.

I put away laundry.

When Hubby and Tater came home, they were filthy. We took Tater outside and washed him on the patio. Nice warm water in the hose. Then we washed Wilson. I had to dry Wilson with the blow-dryer.

We sat on the patio and Hubby had ravioli for dinner.

Watched TV for a while - Vera.

Then I had sudden onset endo cramps and had to take a bath. Got very sweaty afterwards.

Went to bed at 10PM as Hubby was falling asleep on the sofa. But I could not settle. Was really hot again. Finally fell asleep at Midnight.

No comments: