Monday, April 06, 2020

DAY 5 OF QUARANTINE / WALGREENS & STARBUCKS

SUNDAY
4-5-2020

Up at 7AM. Hubby was already making breakfast eggs.

I  made the bed. Took the comforter and dog blanket to wash.

I made lattes. We ate on the sofa. It was cold outside.

Watched morning news.

We left at 11AM to go pick up our Starbucks order from yesterday. I was concerned that they would close early again.

Got there and received our original order, plus ordered Sous Vide Egg Bites which the girl at the window said would be Free of Charge per their manager.

Then we went over to Walgreens. Forgot to bring a 2nd mask, so I went inside alone. Hubby waited in the handicapped zone.

NOBODY in the store was wearing masks. I went to get nail polish but some idiot woman was casually strolling down the aisle and I tried to stay away from her. I circled around the store. Checked out the tampons (they had some) and toilet paper (they had none). Saw a couple frantically buying a SHIT LOAD of Liquor (because they closed down Lee's Liquors) in their cart.

Went back around store to get nail polish. Got some hand and foot masks for softening my DRY SKIN.

Stopped to look for Brach's Coconut cream chocolates for Hubby, but the Easter aisle was decimated. Lots of stuffed bunnies, not much candy.

I went to stand in line (behind the Liquor-buying old couple) and they took for fucking-ever! Some old, fat, stupid woman comes walking in down the check out aisle (with 6' lines diagrammed on the floor) and stands near me. I should have told her to get back 6', but she walked down the whole line, then came back (with a cane!) and the line was by now 6 people long, stretching across the front of the store. She said she would "be behind them in line". WTF?

So finally another cashier comes to the front to open and I get helped next in line. Finally pay and get the FUCK OUT OF THERE.

Alcohol couple STILL NOT CHECKED OUT!

We drove back home the long way. Stopped at Kokopelli Landscaping to look at a truck and car that they had on their "sale area",

Hubby took Tater out for a quick ride around the neighborhood.

TATER OUT FOR ANOTHER RIDE IN CAN AM

At home, I was exhausted. Used the foot mask for my dry feet.

I took a 2 hour nap.

Watched more Columbo on Amazon Prime.

Then we watched Room 104 on HBO until bed.

I went to bed. Hubby watched Automotive shows.

No comments: