Wednesday, April 08, 2020

DAY 8 OF BORING NOTHING / URBAN ASSAULT VEHICLES

WEDNESDAY
4-8-2020

Days are going by SO slow.

Any other time, my nails would have lifted and fallen off. But these are sticking a lot. I need to get them off naturally, so as not to hurt the real nail beds.

Up at 6:30AM. Hubby was already up and dressed. He had made eggs for dogs & fed them. I made lattes.

Then I made the bed. I mixed the Blue Berry Cream Cheese muffins and baked them.

We sat on the sofa and watched News for Seattle & Vegas.

Hubby cleaned cat litter and vacuumed. I picked up dog poo.

I hot-ironed Hubby's beard as he was sitting down to put on his boots.

HUBBY'S BEARD AFTER HOT IRON


Got Tater ready in his leash and loaded in the Can Am. They left at 9:30AM.

At 12:15PM, clouds were gathering and looked like rain.

It rained violently and wind blew a lot!

I got up and cleaned at 2:00PM and put a Ravioli dish in to bake.

Wilson stared out the front door all day, waiting for Tater to return.

At 3:00PM, Hubby and Tater arrived home.

All the guys at the shop had come over to say Hello to Tater. They got their Shop Dog "fix".

Hubby had lunch. We had to turn the fireplace on as it was cold.

Put the dogs in the kennel and we went in the Expedition to Walgreens.

Saw an Urban Assault Vehicle at the Mesquite Police Lock-up Yard.

UAV in Mesquite


At Walgreens, Hubby went inside with gloves and mask to get Aveeno Foot Masks for me.

Then we drove over to Smith's (Starbucks was already closed) and Hubby went inside again with gloves & mask. He purchased milk.

We drove home.

Let the dogs out to play. Then it started to rain again.

Hubby watched Automotive shows.

I went to bed at 10PM. Hubby came to bed at 11PM.

No comments: