Friday, May 01, 2020

HAPPY MAY DAY

FRIDAY
5-1-2020


Up at 4AM to make latte for Hubby.

He took off with Dave, Landlord for Reno.



I made the bed.

Sat and played game APPS for a while til the sun came up.

Then I went for a bike ride at 5AM. It was nice and cool, nobody outside walking! All by myself.

Came back and did laundry, let the dogs out. Picked up poo. Cleaned up cat litter. Vacuumed. Put Roomba in the bedrooms.

Texted with KR for a while.

Put away clean dishes.

Sat outside with dogs. They did not bark at people!

Then came inside. Turned off the A/C as it was not very warm today. Only high of 90 degrees F so far.

Watched Father Brown.

Paid bills.

Played games on my APP.

Hubby returned with Landlord at 1AM. Landlord took his car and left for St George. Hubby left the truck with trailer & paver mounted on it out front of the house.

 Hubby talked to me for a while and we went to bed.


No comments: