Monday, May 18, 2020

HUBBY AT DOCTOR/TATER AND HUBBY TO SHOP/NAIL TRIM

MONDAY
5-18-2020

Up at 6:30AM. Hubby was already up. He had made eggs. I reminded him that there is Breakfast Bake for the dogs. He had already forgotten. He warmed up breakfast bake & fed them.

I made a latte for him and green tea for me. Nanogreens and ice water.

Then I went for a 20 minute bike ride. Lots of head-wind today. I rode up and down Basin View several times to stay away from the walkers, handicap motorized vehicles, other bikers, and runners. There weren't many people out this morning as it was already almost 80 degrees by 7AM.

I came back and we sat on the back patio watching people go past. The dogs barked at people. I had yogurt.

Hubby ate his burrito.

Mike & Cindy, our Renters in Idaho let us know that Kenzie had an accident on a ATV. She broke her arm and will have to do surgery for skin grafts, also sustained a concussion.

Hubby went to his doctor's appointment at 8AM to talk about his prescription for Tramadol and getting NORMATEC SYSTEM for his nerve disease - CMT.




Doctor said he would write a recommendation and submit it to insurance.

Hubby and Tater left at 10AM for the shop. Then Hubby returned because he forgot his keys to the shop!

Wilson and I remained at home. I went down to get mail.

Then I did laundry. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put them in dishwasher.

Cats On Sofa


Wilson and I sat on the patio today. LOTS of wind.

At 3PM, I left because Hubby would not answer his phone. Had to get $ and my driver's license from him.

I went down to get my nails trimmed at GS Nails at 3:30PM.

Was done after 15 minutes. Then drove home.

Hubby came home at 5:30PM.

Gave Tater & Wilson a bath outside. I blow-dried Wilson. Hubby had to blow out the hair and re-fill the water outside.

We sat on the patio until 11PM.

Hubby put out the garbage can.

Went to bed.

No comments: