Thursday, May 14, 2020

TATER & HUBBY TO SHOP

THURSDAY
5-14-2020

Up at 6:30AM. Hubby had already been up and made breakfast for dogs. He had fed them.

He also cleaned the cat litter.

I made latte for him and green tea for me. Then I went for a bike ride while he sat on the patio with the dogs.

I rode all the way around the neighborhood 2x for a total of 3 miles. The GPS on the Cyclometer did not work and did not record my mileage. Junk.

Came back and sat on the patio with Hubby and dogs.

Tater played in the water of his new pool. I gently put Wilson in the pool, but he does not like water and just walked out of the water.


 PLAYING IN POOL

Hubby and Tater left at 9AM.

I vacuumed. Then I put breakfast dishes in dishwasher and started it. I started a load of laundry.

Hubby called at 11:50AM to let me know that he & Tater were going to St George to set up the stuff for the Landlord's Grille.

Landlord filled Hubby's gas at Costco, Hubby filled his propane tank for cheap at Costco.



They went to get lunch at Island Grinds.


They went to Air Gas to put more gas in the welding tanks.



Tater played with people at the house. Hubby gave him water. Tater slept in the shade.

I put away laundry. Put away dishes.

Hubby and Tater got home at 5PM. He made a bologna sandwich and watched Automotive shows on TV.

Then I went for a bike ride at 6:30PM while Hubby washed Tater and then Hubby took a shower. I did 3.25 miles each time today.


I got home and we sat on the Patio out back for the rest of the night. It was a cool night. No sewage smell. People walking past. Dogs barked at them. Had to put dogs inside for a while when they howled at a siren coming into the neighborhood.

Went to bed at 10PM.




No comments: