Friday, May 15, 2020

NAILS!

FRIDAY
5-15-2020

Up at 6:15AM. I heard Hubby starting to make breakfast in the kitchen.

I got up and made latte for him and green tea for me.

I went on my bike ride. It was super cool outside. Only 69° outside. I closed the garage door when I left. 3.25 miles today. Lots of people walking in the road!



Hubby fed the dogs while I was gone. He was still in his pajamas when I returned.

I put away breakfast dishes and started the dishwasher.

Cats accidentally got outside by opening the screen. I had to run after Robert, he almost got outside the fence and I grabbed his tail. Had to pull him back thru the fence. He was NOT happy.
Neither was I.

Hubby made the bed and got dressed.

We sat on the Patio out back for quite a while.

I laid on the hammock for a few minutes. It got too hot.

Hubby came inside to break down the boxes from the Harbor Freight items we ordered that came yesterday.

I started laundry.

Hubby called the Doctor's office to make an appointment.

We sat on the patio until close to time for my nails.

Hubby filled the sprayer with vinegar and I went out to spray weeds. Neighor Dave yelled at me about roadrunners that had gone in our yard.

I was sweating when I came back inside. So I took a shower and washed my hair.

We watched Automotive shows until 2:45PM.

Loaded dogs in Dually and I went to get mail. Hubby picked me up.

We talked to neighbor, Dave and he invited us to Bocce Ball at 6:30PM.

Drove to GS Nails and Hubby dropped me off. Forgot mask. Had to call him. He was still in parking lot and backed up to get it to me.



Hubby took trailer to drop off at shop. He gave dogs water.

I got nails done. Some rude lady came in and said she did not like wearing mask.

Done with nails. Hubby picked me up.

We drove to Jose's yard and saw pretty fence. Checked on camper.

Stopped to get ice cream for dogs & cherry dilly bar for Hubby at Dairy Queen.


Drove to Walmart for chicken salad, ribs, chicken breasts, chicken for dogs.


Drove home. Hubby unloaded groceries. He made corn on cob.

I took a painkiller. Fell asleep. Missed Bocce Ball.

Woke up 2 hours later in the dark. Thought I had died.

Sat on the patio until the smell overwhelmed us.

Came inside and watched TV.

Bed at 10PM.



No comments: