Thursday, May 21, 2020

HUBBY & TATER TO SHOP/VISIT MESQUITE MEDICAL

THURSDAY
MAY 21 2020

Up at 6AM. Was very cool outside today. About 60 degrees F.

I made latte for hubby, Green tea for myself. Filled ice water. Then I took off on 20 minute bike ride; did 2.80 miles. Head-wind tired me out and I finally quit.



Sat on patio drinking green tea and Nanogreens. Ate yogurt & took Vitamin D.

Hubby looked online with his iPad. I reviewed news on my cell phone.

Dogs barked at passers-by.

Hubby & Tater went to the shop at Noon and were back by 1:30PM. Hubby said he talked with Landlord and Eric/Dean.

Tater had filthy feet so we had to wash him outside. I was hurting and had taken a painkiller so could not help much. Tater nipped my leg when I tried to drag him over to get a bath.

Afterwards, we sat outside for a while. Then came inside and Hubby watched Automotive shows.

We drove down to Mesquite Medical in the UTV to get Hubby's compression boots ordered, but they were closed. There was a sign on the door indicating you have to call to make an appointment.

Hubby called when he got home and left a message.

At 6:55PM, the wind had died down so I took another bike ride at 5.11 miles. Felt really good afterwards.



Saw Dana talking to neighbors on his street and walking Gunther. He asked where Hubby was! I told him that he was home on the sofa.

I took a shower and washed my hair at 8PM.

Saw High School Graduation 2020 Fireworks at 9PM.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: