Sunday, May 24, 2020

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND - SUNDAY

SUNDAY
5-24-2020

Got up at 5:30AM.

Made latte for Hubby, Green tea for me. Nanogreens and refilled ice water. Got cream cheese eggs ready to cook.

Hubby put the Breakfast Bake in the oven for the dogs.

Then I went on my 5.10 mile bike ride at 6:46AM. There was almost no wind today and it was easy to do the ride. Some idiot was running in the road; some other old idiot was biking on the sidewalk. WTF People?

I called Hubby to let him know I would be back and he had my eggs all cooked.

When I returned, dogs were eating breakfast bake. It was really good. Added Less bread, some Miracle Whip, and a little Heavy Whipping Cream. Really great taste.

Cats had tuna. Then they fell into a tuna coma.

Eating Tuna


I sat down on the sofa and ate breakfast. Put a fan on the side table to cool off.

At 10:49, we put the dogs in their kennel. We drove to the shop to air up tires. Ran into Dean there

We stopped at Walgreens to pick up Hubby's prescription

.

Went past Starbucks and there were over 12 cars in line!

Starbucks Line on Sunday Morning


Hubby took me out the back pavement roads to Polaris and we got on the 4x4 track there under the interstate.

Rode on 4x4 trails to Beaver Dam to get lottery tickets & a banana. Then we drove around behind Beaver Dam.

Drove back home. Not a bad trip for my FIRST OUTING SINCE HEART ATTACK. It took us over 2 hours there & back since we went pretty slow. Not as fast as we used to go. I did not want to get jiggled around with the sternal wires in my chest!

Sunday Fun Day Trail Ride


When we got home, I let the dogs out and then gave them some ham for a snack.

Put away laundry. Rattler decided to sleep on top of laundry.

Rattler On Laundry


Watched "B" movies on Tubi Roku TV Channel.

Hubby trimmed Wilson's toenails.

Trimming Wilson's Toenails


Did 5.12 miles on the bike at 6:59PM. A little head-wind but not much.

Watched 30 Rock on TV. Then went to bed early at 9:30PM. I could not stay awake and Hubby was starting to doze.

While deeply asleep several hours later, I realized that Rattler had climbed on the bed and was sleeping on the pillow between myself and Hubby.

Somehow, Tater moved and Rattler got FREAKED THE FUCK OUT. He took off out of the bed at lightning speed. While doing so, I was sleeping on my left side and Rattler used me as a launching pad WITH CLAWS. He somehow tore the inside of my right nostril and left a huge scrape. It started bleeding and I had to get out of bed to staunch the flow of blood. I had another huge scratch down the right side of my neck.

Finally got back to bed and asleep.

No comments: