Friday, May 29, 2020

KERATIN HAIR TREATMENT IN ST GEORGE

THURSDAY
5-28-2020

Got up at 5:15AM. Hubby let the dogs out. I could not sleep anymore and got up.

I did not want to bike today and get all sweaty.

So I made latte for hubby and green team for myself. Hubby warmed up breakfast bake for dogs.

Hubby fed dogs.

I was going to stop at Starbucks and get egg bites for breakfast.

We sat on the side patio and Hubby had his burrito. I had Nanogreens. We listened to the dogs barking at passersby.

I called the Pioneer Center and talked with Shawn to reserve time at the POOL.

Then we came inside and Hubby cleaned the cat litter, I picked up dog poo. Hubby vacuumed.

Hubby took a shower after vacuuming.

Then we loaded the dogs into the Dually and drove to St George. We stopped going out of town to get egg bites for me at Starbucks, but there were over 10 cars in line. So we did not stop.

Drove to St George. Brianne texted me that she was ready and I got there right at 11AM.

Had my Keratin treatment done and was out of there by 12:30PM.

Hubby had already gone to the Steel Yard to pick up steel for work projects.

He had gotten diesel fuel at Costco.

Then we drove to Panda Express to get Teriyaki Bowls. Decided against going inside as only 1 person was allowed inside. We used the drive-thru. They did not give us enough egg rolls even though we ordered 2 chicken & 2 veggie. Hubby refused to drive thru again. He was getting crazy feeling (he is getting to hate being around people especially in stores or restaurants).


We drove to the church and ate our food in the shade.

Tried to get burgers for dogs at Wendy's, but the line for the drive-thru was around the block!

We drove back to Mesquite and got burgers 4 for 4 at Wendy's there.


Drove home, fed dogs.

Hubby watched Automotive shows.

Then we watched Band of Brothers. I took a 1 hour nap.

At 4:20PM, Hubby had to leave and meet the partners (guys) at the shop to discuss the Building.

Hubby returned at 7:30PM.

We watched more Band Of Brothers.

Then I went for a 30-minute 5-mile bike ride at 10PM when it finally cooled down outside.



Cooled off for a while in front of a fan. Then took a shower & went to bed at 11:30PM.

No comments: