Wednesday, May 06, 2020

CINCO DE MAYO

TUESDAY
5-5-2020

Up at 6AM when Hubby came to check on me and patted my head. Lots of pain from left side of brain. Felt like it was dehydrated.

We cleaned up house. I got up and made lattes. We changed the sheets on our bed because they stank.

 Tater Sleeping


Tater Sitting On Sofa With Me

I rested on the sofa until it was time to get ready for my Doctor appointment at 10:45AM.

Hubby took me down to Mesa View Medical. I was the only one who went inside (being careful not to take Hubby with me because of Covid-19) I also wore gloves & my mask.

Had to sign in at door with nice lady. She had everybody stop and use Hand Sanitizer. One older man objected to using a mask. "I'm not sick" He had come in to MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. What a jack-ass. Why didn't he use the phone to call for making an appointment? She just told him that everybody was required to use a mask. He mumbled, but put it on.

Some other guy came in with a pizza delivery? He was lost. Receptionist had to go in the back and find out if anybody ordered pizza. They had not.

I finally got called back and the nurse had me pee in a cup while in using their restroom.

Then I was led to the room and gave all my information. Then the Doctor came in and I gave him my information AGAIN.

He prescribed Antibiotic shot. Then Antibiotics. Called in to Walgreens for prescription.

Nurse came and gave me shot in BUTT! Put a bandaid on it.

I went out and Hubby picked me up.

We went over to Mexican Restaurant to get Cinco de Mayo lunch.

 Pancho's Menu

Pancho's Taco Shop (which used to be Roberto's Taco Shop when we moved here!)

Had to wait in line a long time. 

We went to Walmart to pick up groceries. I had gotten the time wrong, so had to change it.

Then we went home.

Saw Momma & Daddy Geese with BABIES! on the way back from town.

 Geese With Babies

I rested at home for quite a while.

At 4PM, we went to get groceries at Walmart.

Took the Enclosed Trailer that had been sitting at the Community Center down to the shop and parked it there.

Picked up my prescription from Walgreens at 6PM.

Went home and took more Antibiotics.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: