Tuesday, May 12, 2020

ST GEORGE SHOPPING TRIP

TUESDAY
5-12-2020

Up at 6AM when I heard Hubby making breakfast in the kitchen for the dogs. He fed the dogs.

I started dryer again and put my dirty overnight clothes in the washer.

I made tea for me and latte for Hubby. Also made green

Hubby had already put the garbage out when I told him before I got out of bed, but there were still dog poo, cat litter, and our inside garbage to pick up. So I ran around doing that. Hubby got the cat litter and I took the last bag out.

Then I went for a bike ride at 6:53AM. LOTS of head-wind.



Mike (neighbor) was out in his pajamas, standing on his driveway. I thought they would have been gone already.

Sat down on the sofa with Hubby to watch morning News on TV.

Hubby figured out the steel he needed for his dog door project. Then he called The Steel Yard in St George to make sure they had the items. So we are going to St George today.

Tater Taking An Early Morning Nap

I ordered cargo shorts for Hubby from Old Navy.

Received a billing from Met Life for Vehicle Insurance yesterday. Hubby had to call Met Life Vehicle Insurance because they did not add the newest trailer when he had called before.

GOT BUGS guy came and put out ant bait.

We packed the dogs in the Dually and left.

Took Surgeon's Skincare Manicure, Lancome creams, sourdough bread starter, and mini firework decor to Pat at UPS Store to mail to Amanda H. Thanking her for Trivia Game the other night.

We drove to Bull Dog Car Wash and washed Dually. I sat in the truck with the A/C on with the dogs and gave them water while Hubby washed truck.

We drove to St George. Stopped at the School and walked dogs on the grass. Gave them more water.

On the way over to The Steel Yard, had to be diverted because a WHOLE bunch of cops, firemen, firetrucks were driving on the street - it looked like the sewer grille was smoking in the middle of the street.

Drove to The Steel Yard to pick up steel for Landlord's grille and steel for Dog Door that Hubby wants to market.

Then we drove to Costco to get Diesel Fuel. An attendant named Mark talked to us about dogs. He thought Tater was cute.

Then we went to Lowe's so that I could potty. Put Wilson in a car with the blanket on the bottom for his feet. We went directly back to the Restrooms while Hubby walked thru the store with Tater and everybody LOVED on him! He is such a good dog at the store.

 
Met Hubby & Tater in the Wood Aisle so that we could pick wood for the BIGGER version of the mountains that he made me. Picked out wood. Some other guy came and asked to pet/hug Tater. Tater ended up LICKING the guy all over the face. The guy just loved it. He came back again and hugged him.

Then Hubby went potty and I picked out wood with nice grain on the boards, Hubby came back and we went to look at plumbing pipe for my desk, they did not have pipe for 2" like Hubby wants.

Wilson and I went to look at Rugs. I found the one I wanted, can order online.

Checked out. Hubby paid. Saw huge sneeze guards for the cashiers.

I waited by the door, trying to order Teriyaki Madness, but they don't accept Gift Cards via their APP.

Ran into an older couple, guy was in a motorized cart- he admired Tater greatly and called him a "Million Dollar Dog". Hah! They said he looked beautiful.

We took dogs to Dually and loaded them with the wood.

Drove to Teriyaki Madness. Parked in Handicapped Zone in front. I stayed in the Dually with the dogs while the A/C was running. Hubby went inside to order.

BURNT SPRING ROLL

Brought out HOT food. But Spring roll was only 1 instead of 2, it was BURNT. Need to complain.

We drove to Wendy's to get burgers for the dogs.

Sat in Wendy's parking lot in the shade and ate lunch. Dogs had burgers & chicken nuggets.



We drove to Sandia Nursery on the other side of town (which was supposed to be a great big nursery, but turned out to be a dump.) We did not even drive into the place.

Got on the Interstate and drove home.

Stopped midway in Littlefield to get Lottery Tickets. Saw the flag was blowing in the Hurricane-like 40mph wind.
Getting Lottery Tickets

At home, unloaded stuff. I made tea. I was very thirsty. Let dogs out to potty.

Hubby took a nap. Then he woke up and looked at bike motors for me.

I ordered a Senco Brad Nailer and nails for him from Walmart.



WE OPENED THE MINI BLINDS BEHIND THE SOFA SINCE THE NEIGHBORS ARE GONE!

Watched TV - 30 Rock. Hubby took a 2 hour nap on the sofa.

I went for another bike ride tonight. It was nice and cool in almost darkness.

Watched more TV - Hubby's Automotive shows.

Went to bed at 10PM.



No comments: