Tuesday, May 26, 2020

GARBAGE PICK UP DAY

TUESDAY
5-26-2020

Up at 5:45AM to hear Hubby throwing dishes around in kitchen. He was warming up the dog breakfast bake for puppies to eat.

I made the bed and came out to the kitchen.

Hubby had already gotten the garbage dumpster out for the garbage man to pick up.

I made latte for Hubby and green tea for me.

Then I pre-made my eggs so Hubby could cook them before I got home.

I left for my bike ride. 5.00 miles.

Came home 30 minutes later (saw neighbor, Dawn while I was riding) and ate breakfast. Cooled off. Sat outside on patio. Hubby was watching some "How-To" on TV.

Hubby did cat litter, brought in garbage can. Then he picked up cat litter and I picked up dog poo.

I put breakfast dishes in dishwasher. Started laundry.

From 11PM-Noon we went to wash UTV at Walmart car wash then get groceries at Walmart.






Getting groceries at Walmart with people acting really stupid. One guy blocked the whole aisle with his cart in the egg aisle. One lady blocked the exit until the Walmart employee asked her to MOVE! The level of stupidity is getting larger with Covid-19.

Got groceries at Walmart. Piled them up between my legs in the Can-Am. Went home because we could not shop anymore. It was hot, hubby was getting panicky, and the face masks are difficult to breathe thru.

We went home and sat on the patio for a while until it got too hot.

Hubby watched Automotive shows. I did laundry, put away clean dishes.

We decided to shop later for balloon and card for Kerry. Took the Can-Am down to town again.


Saw Jose in the parking lot of Animal Farm. We were going to buy more honey, but they were closed by 5PM. Then we shopped at Dollar Store where we got a balloon, dog toys, a card for Kerry's Birthday tomorrow.
Drove over to Walmart. Hubby was whining about people inside the entire time. We got a cupcake, Modge Podge for my craft projects, and a little succulent for Kerry.



We left and put groceries in the Can-Am, but the balloon that I had tied to the package blew away. So we drove over to Dollar Tree again and Hubby ran inside to buy another one.



Then we drove home. Unpacked stuff.

I went for another bike ride really late at night 8:00PM because it was hot. Did another 5.24 miles.

Watched The Grand Tour for a while before we went to bed early at 9:30PM.

No comments: