Wednesday, May 27, 2020

KERRY'S BIRTHDAY/HUBBY & TATER TO SHOP/DUMB BITCH ON ROAD

WEDNESDAY
5-27-2020

Up at 5AM this morning. Had to wake up early because it is going to be record heat today. 100° and possibly higher. Summer is here. (Still no pool access).

I made Hubby's latte. I got my socks on with cream for my feet. Wore my white Keds tennis shoes. I premade my Nanogreens.

As I started on my ride and coming down the hill from the top of Sunshine Court, I was going 10mph and some fat fucking troll bitch was WALKING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD ON THE BLIND CURVE. I did not have time to move my hand to ring the bell, all I could get out was a guttural "ugh". SHE WAS LOOKING AT A HOUSE AND NOT WHERE SHE WAS WALKING. She saw me at the last second. I did not know which way she would move - left or right. So I tried to swing out even wider to the left. What A Dumb Fucking Bitch. With perfectly nice sidewalks on the side of the street. These fucking freaks have to walk in the street. I did manage to yell "The street is NOT a good place to walk" after I had passed her. I was out of breath from the ascent of the 150 foot elevation up the hill.

So I was upset, but continued my ride.

HOWEVER. When I was riding TWO BLOCKS OVER, there is the STUPID FAT FUCKING COW AGAIN. Walking on Basin View. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET. This time I had the breath and saw her coming. I pointed at the sidewalk and yelled "There's the sidewalk, GET ON IT!" She replied, "I gotta..." which I did not hear the rest. What does she GOTTA DO? Gotta cause an accident? Gotta be an idiot? Gotta impede traffic? WTF?

So I did the rest of my 30 minute, 5-mile ride and came home.

Hubby made the bed while I was gone. He made me cream cheese eggs. Then I sat on the sofa, drank my Nanogreens, and water. Ate my eggs. Hubby finished making his burrito and made it.

I picked up dog poo. It was already 80°by 7:30AM. I noticed that we were watering too much outside. Hubby went to the garage to try and modify the watering program. It is very complicated with the zones he said. He needed to consult his iPad with YouTube videos.

I made Green Tea. Kerry texted me. (It is her birthday today). 

We drove the Dually over to take Kerry's balloon and gifts and cupcake over to her. Dee & John's car was already there, so I rang the doorbell and ran away. 

We drove back home.  

Then we took the Dogs with us down to The Animal Farm to get honey.

Came back home. It was so hot today that Hubby stayed home today and watched Automotive shows. I did laundry and dishes. 

Let the dogs outside to nap in the shade & go potty.

We had purchased a new plant from Walmart yesterday and Hubby planted it in the front yard. 


Hubby & New Plant - Blue Chalkstick


Took the dogs for a walk tonight.

Went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: