Monday, May 11, 2020

HOT DAY, SMOKY AIR

MONDAY
5-11-2020

Got up at 6:30AM. Hubby was already busy making breakfast for dogs.

He fed the dogs.

I took a shower. After getting out, I was soaking wet again because it was a hot morning.

I took the sheets & comforters off the bed to wash.

Started washing.

Made lattes.

Hubby talked to Joe on the phone for 30 minutes.

Smelled of smoke outside, was hazy blue across the whole of Mesquite.

Hubby took Tater with him to the shop.

I rode my bike around neighborhood.

Came back and did more laundry. Cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

GOT BUGS guy came and sprayed on back patio. He will come back tomorrow with Ant Bait.

Played games on my APPS.

Put away dishes.

Filled dog water in back yard again after the bug guy sprayed.

Went down to get the mail. Noticed missing mail.

Took a nap.

Did more laundry and put it away.

I watched Endeavour on TV.

Mike, neighbor, came over with our mail. The Postal person had put it in their slot. He said they are leaving for Wyoming tomorrow. Yippee. Privacy again!

Hubby and Tater got home by 6PM. Hubby brought home the wood "mountains" that he built me. They have to be bigger, tho, to take up the entire wall over the dining room.

Tater & Hubby took a shower. Tater was almost black with dirt everywhere.

I helped dry Tater with a towel. Hubby made dinner.

We sat and watched Automotive shows.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: