Sunday, May 31, 2020

SUNDAY

SUNDAY
5-31-2020

Up at 5:30AM. Hubby had to take the dogs outside for potty.

I got up and dressed. Made a latte for Hubby.

Hubby baked the Breakfast Bake in the oven for the dogs.

Then I took a 5-mile 30 minute ride on my bike.



When I came back, Hubby made cream cheese eggs for me. I sat with a fan blowing on me. Drank my Nanogreens.

Hubby cleaned up cat litter. I picked up dog poo. I took it out to the garbage.

Then Hubby made the bed and vacuumed. He started Roomba.

I took a nap on the sofa while he watched Automotive shows.

When I woke up, I had instant endo-cramps and had to take a hot bath.

Hubby cleaned up the patio concrete where the dogs had made a mess and made thrown up?

Hubby also took the blower and blew all the crap off the side patio and the back patio.

We watched Automotive shows today.

I played games on my APPS.

It was too windy to go down swimming at the POOL tonight, so we stayed home.

We went to Walmart to get groceries at 7PM.

At 10:06PM, I finally went for my 30 minute, 5-mile bike ride. The wind had died down somewhat, but was still pretty brisk. It was about 88 degrees, not really cool. There was a sewage smell coming from the golf course every time I passed it.



I got back and sat on the sofa until 11PM cooling off, then we went to bed at 11PM.


No comments: