Saturday, May 23, 2020

SATURDAY IN MAY

SATURDAY
5-23-2020

Up at 5:45AM. Heard Tater get off the bed and shake his ears.

I made latte for Hubby and Green tea for me. Also made cream cheese eggs for myself. Hubby made eggs for dogs & fed them. Hubby does the "bop" with Tater after every bite of food.

Then we watched News on TV - Vegas & Seattle.

Changed the sheets on the bed.

I was unable to ride my bike today as the wind was so strong. We had 50mph gusts.

Took a shower and washed my hair when I got back.

Did laundry. Started breakfast dishes in dishwasher.

We watched stupid "B" Movies on Tubi today. I was bored.

Took a nap in the afternoon.

Sat on the patio later. Cats joined us. Then they got scared and were put back inside.

Rattler On Patio

Robert Sits With Tater On Patio



Rode my bike tonight at 7:03PM after the wind died down. Saw Dana walking Gunther. I did 5.63 miles.

At 10PM, we walked the dogs around the neighborhood and down to the grassy park. Had to cut the walk short as it was stinking outside. Came home and shut the doors, turned on the A/C.


No comments: