Monday, May 25, 2020

MEMORIAL DAY

MONDAY
5-25-2020

Up at 5:30AM. I could not sleep any longer. The dogs were already up.

Hubby put the dogs outside. I made the bed.

Hubby warmed up breakfast bake for the dogs. I made latte for him and green tea for me

I went biking at 6:12AM. Only did 4.31 miles today because I was very tired.

Hubby had cream cheese eggs ready for me by the time I got back because I had called him to make them. Stupid SIRI would not call "Hubby", saying no such thing exists in my contacts. So I had to hand dial it myself. Mis-dialed KR instead. LOL. Almost hit a curb trying to call Hubby.

At home, I ate breakfast, then drank my Nanogreens, took Vitamin D.

Took a shower and washed my hair. Tater & Robert had to watch me take a shower.

Dried my hair. Changed clothes.

Picked up dog poo. Hubby had done cat litter and vacuumed. I started Roomba.

I started laundry and put away breakfast dishes in the dishwasher. 

At 8:15, we drove down to the Community Center to pick up our Flag & free ice cream sandwiches. Drove back home the back way. Did not see any bunnies.



 At home, I put the sandwiches in the freezer. Let the dogs out to potty.

KR called to find out if I had needed anything when I called so early. Told her that I butt-dialed her accidentally. So we talked to her quite a while about her trip back to Idaho and her visit with Amanda H.

Sat on the patio until the GOT BUGS guy came to spray. Had to put the dogs inside. Turned on the A/C.

We put away clean clothes and I put away dishes that were clean.

We watched TV.

I got very tired and took a nap.

At 4:08PM, we ordered Pizza from Dominos.


No comments: