Wednesday, May 13, 2020

PEDICURES!

WEDNESDAY
5-13-2020

NEIGHBORS LEFT YESTERDAY!

Got up at 6:30AM. Hubby was already up at 5AM and had made breakfast, then fed the dogs.

I made the bed. Made lattes in the kitchen.

Then I asked Hubby to get dressed so we could ride bikes. It was only 70° and sunny. 

We rode bikes around the neighborhood and then returned. Left the dogs in the back yard and they did not bark at all! 

I went outside to sit on the patio. Hubby vacuumed. I picked up dog poo. Hubby brought the cat litter and put both in the dumpster.

Tater & Wilson were digging around the garbage can all morning.

I re-filled the dog water outside. Tater had made a mess in it; putting his feet in the water & playing.

Hubby brought Rattler & Robert outside on leashes.

 CATS ON PATIO


I decided to go for another ride after sitting for a while. There was a slight breeze, but it was still cool.

After my ride, I came back and sat outside with Hubby & dogs again.

Cats In Boxes

Then I took a shower & washed my hair. Shaved my legs. Scrubbed on my legs with pumice stone. Made my legs red.

We have an appointment at 1PM to go get PEDICURES. The Salons in Nevada are open again!

Sat on the Patio until 12:30PM. We left the dogs out in the house to see if they would be good.

I came back inside to get my water and the dogs were in their kennel without us telling them! Hopefully they will be OK.


Drove to Chrome Nail Bar and got our pedicures done. Hubby got his done first, then the other girl got to me by the time Hubby was finished.


Our feet feel SO GOOD!

 My Pretty Red Toes

Hubby Relaxing

We stopped at Walgreens to pick up my prescription. Hubby's Tramadol is on hold until he talks to the Doctor.

 
Drove to Walmart to get groceries and look for roses. Hubby did not like shopping inside. There were too many stupid people without masks, standing too close, walking too close. Just being idiots.

Talked to Jose there, employee in the Deli. He is so nice. Hubby friend.

We came back to the house and unloaded groceries. Let dogs out to potty. They did not ruin anything in the house.


View Of Mountains From Mesa

We came back home.

I rode my bike around the neighborhood again.




Had to take a pain pill when I got back.

We went to bed at 10PM after watching 30 Rock and The Grand Tour.

 

No comments: