Saturday, May 30, 2020

ANOTHER NIGHT IN THE POOL/BREAKFAST BAKE/SBA LOAN

SATURDAY
WEEKEND
5-30-2020

Hubby was up several times between 5AM and 6AM, letting the dogs out for potty.

I finally got up at 6AM and started to make a lattes. Shut the door to the bedroom so that Hubby could get extra sleep. Warmed up my egg bites. Made breakfast eggs with left-over quiche for the dogs. I fed them.

I went outside with dogs and made sure they did not bark. I picked up dog poo. Watched Shetland on TV.

It was really nice this morning and cooler, wish I could have gone for a bike ride. But Hubby did not wake up until 7:30AM.

I had left-over eggs for Hubby and warmed up his latte again.

We changed the sheets on the bed. Then Roomba started.

Hubby cleaned up cat litter. Then he vacuumed.

Hubby cooked sausage outside on the grille. I put eggs, cheese, milk together for another breakfast bake.

We watched the Minneapolis Riots on the News channels. Watched Seattle and Vegas news.

Hubby watched Automotive shows.

I put away laundry and dishes.

Hubby & Rattler

Signed SBA Loan documents for EIDL.

Hubby went to the shop to make a part for Dana to see if the Jeep club wants to buy it. He left at 2PM. 

No comments: