Saturday, May 16, 2020

YOGI CLEAN WINDOWS

SATURDAY
5-16-2020

Up at 7AM. Slept late.

Did not want to bike. Too hot.

Made latte for Hubby, green tea for me.

Sat on patio. Dogs barked too much today.

Took UTV to Baja Imports to look for pot. Hubby said too expensive.

We drove to Star Nursery to look at pots, nothing big enough. Purchased plant food. And a tiny succulent for our bedroom (for oxygen).

Drove back. Found yellow cat litter bucket that had flown out.

At home, Hubby transplanted Aloe Vera & fed plant food. He got sand at end off road.

I made Rosemary Bread and Breakfast Bake. Bread was ok. Doughy inside. Breakfast bake in fridge to bake in AM.


Rosemary Sourdough Beer Bread

Broke 1 measuring cup. Too close to counter edge. Hubby cleaned up all glass. Put dogs outside.

I called Andy at GS Nails to re-schedule so I can get my nails shortened. Too long.

I filed for NV U/E.

Went to get mail - just junk.

YOGI came at 1:45PM to clean windows. Put dogs in kennel.

I sent email to Pulte Warranty for fence failure and tile in house broken again.

I made green tea. Hubby made me a sandwich.

I took a nap. YOGI was here until 5PM.



We watched TV. Eric called and said he wanted to buy a house boat in Salt Lake City and asked Hubby if he would go with him.

Hubby painted entryway where paint was falling of walls.

Pain in my chest today. Feel wires moving.

Watched TV.

Took painkiller. Went to bed at 945PM.

No comments: