Friday, May 29, 2020

$ FOR CASHIER'S CHECK/SIGNING BUILDING OFFER PAPERS/FIRST DAY BACK AT THE POOL

FRIDAY
5-29-2020

Up at 3AM. Had cramps and my legs were hurting. I had a dream where I could not walk and was in pain, then woke up in pain and could not walk.

I took a hot bath with epsom salts and fell asleep in the bathtub. Woke up and went out to the sofa to sleep until 5AM when Wilson woke me up. I put Wilson & Tater outside for potty. Then let them inside again.

Hubby and I went back to sleep. Hubby got up at 6AM and made breakfast for the dogs. I slept until 7:30AM.

I made the bed.

In the kitchen, I made green tea for me, latte for Hubby. Hubby made cream cheese eggs for me.

We sat and ate breakfast. It was too hot to go outside already.

Hubby vacuumed while I picked up dog poo. He cleaned cat litter.

Then I did SBA info online and submitted Proof of Business to the SBA.

I updated our calendar for this month to include the reserved POOL time.

Hubby left at 10AM to go get $ for the cashier's check for the earnest money to deal with purchasing the building.

Dogs slept. I let them out several times. It was 113° today. 

Hubby got back at 1:30PM. He made himself a sandwich for lunch. He took a fast nap on the sofa.

We put dogs in kennel and left music on Google Home. Left in the Dually at 2:45 and drove down to GS Nails for my 3PM appointment. Got nails done. Hubby went to Ace Hardware to get screws for my art project.

He picked me up at 3:45PM. Then we drove to Starbucks for egg bites. I got a Mango juice drink.

We stopped at Bowler Realty to sign the documents for the Building Sale.



Drove home.

At home, we had to call Numerica Credit Union to sort out banking info as we got a letter from them today.

Hubby called all the guys and advised them about signing the document. 5 Companies.

I changed into my bathing suit.

We put the dogs in the kennel and went over to the POOL at 6PM.



Talked to Kathy & Irl, Carmen & Dave, (Carmen was taking pictures of everybody) and Scott & Ray. It was nice to be in the cool water after a warm day.

Stayed in the water until the sun went down and the wind came up.

Had to take a shower to wash off the chlorine. Then we exited by the side door. Drove home the long way. Saw lots of bunnies in the grass.

At home, let the dogs outside. I was waiting for the weather to cool before I took a bike ride, but I kept getting more tired and did not think I would have the energy to bike.

We went to bed early at 10PM.


No comments: