Monday, June 01, 2020

HUBBY & TATER TO SHOP

MONDAY
6-1-2020

Up at 5:30AM.

I pre-made my cheese eggs; made latte for Hubby.

Then at 6AM, I went on a 5-mile, 30 minute bike ride. There were WAY TOO MANY couples walking on the street instead of the sidewalk. Almost ran a couple down that was on the right side of the road where I was turning. Assholes.



There was a piece of equipment down at the dead end which was moving LOTS of piles of dirt.

I got done and came back home. Hubby had made eggs for me & got my cold water ready.

I was sweating. Sat down and ate my breakfast. Tater & Wilson were really happy to see me home.

After a while, I went outside and picked up dog poo.

Hubby cleaned cat litter and vacuumed.

I took a shower & washed my hair.

Hubby and Tater left at 9AM for the shop.

I paid bills.

Took a nap. Was exhausted. Could not get any energy together.

Dee (neighbor) called and said they got our package in the mail and had opened it. She was sending John over with the package. I met him at the door. I walked down to get mail.

Hubby and Tater came back at 4:30PM. They were both VERY tired.

Tired Tater

Hubby napped on the sofa and then he had to get up so Tater could have a shower.

I helped Hubby clean Tater in the shower. Tater tried to escape several times. His paws were extra dirty.

Then I sat with the dogs out on the back patio. Hubby eventually got done and came outside with us.

We sat for quite a while before it got too hot and we came inside.

I did not feel very well at all. We discussed the side effects of my Thyroid medicine and the Statin medicine. They make me feel worse. I will not take the Thyroid meds anymore at all and will take the Statin every other day to assess my health.

I had to take a painkiller tonight to help and was not able to bike tonight at all.

Rattler Watching Us


Watched JOKER on Amazon PRIME. It was a very depressing movie.

We went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: