Sunday, June 07, 2020

GET LOTTO TICKETS

SUNDAY
6-7-2020


Up at 5:30AM. Hubby was up at 3AM with the dogs to let them outside for potty.

I put on my biking yellow shirt and tennis shoes.

I made a latte for Hubby and Nanogreens for myself, then I went biking.

Did 30 minute, 5 miles on bike. Quite a 12mph head-wind.

Back at 6AM and Hubby was making my cheese eggs. I sat down, had sausage & eggs. Sat in front of fan. Drank Nanogreens, Green Tea, and Water to re-hydrate. Hubby had a burrito for breakfast with his latte.

We watched Seattle News.

I put breakfast dishes away; Hubby made the bed.


We put dogs in the kennel and took the UTV to Beaver Dam to pick up Lottery Tickets. Hubby drove REALLY fast this time. I was not shook up at all. We left at 8:05AM and returned by 9:10AM.

Stopped at Flying J to get fuel. Saw a huge Greyhawk by Jayco and talked to the guy filling the fuel. They got it after the previous owners used it only ONCE. There were still plastic covers on everything.

LOTS of people there at the Beaver Dam Store! I waited outside until Hubby got the lottery tickets and banana. I ate the banana on the way back. Something started banging in the UTV while we drove back. Several times we stopped and looked at everything. Hubby finally figured out at home that the dog leash had come loose and dropped thru a hole in the floor of the UTV. It was banging on the ground the entire way home.

Stopped at Smith's to get milk. Hubby had to get Rotel hot sauce, I wanted Busch's Bourbon & BBQ beans, we got wheat bread.

Saw that they were individually wrapping donuts in plastic, also individually wrapping bagels. So...now we overwhelm waste sites with plastic garbage???


 Individually Wrapped Plastic

We had to drive thru town because I did not want to go on the bumpy area from the hill to the Eureka.

At home, I made snacks. Then fell asleep on the sofa.

We watched The Confession, then I left to go on 30-minute, 5-mile bike ride at 8:55PM. The wind was still blowing quite a bit.

When I got home, we watched 30 Rock re-runs.

Then I took another 30-minute, 5-mile bike ride at 8:55PM.



Came home, cooled down. Watched some more TV and went to bed.

No comments: