Monday, June 22, 2020

BANK/MONEY/ENGINE

MONDAY
6-22-2020

Up at 6AM. I let Hubby sleep because he had to get up with dogs in the middle of the night. Wilson pooped in the office again. And peed on the plastic in the office-which I found way later...

I got up and made breakfast eggs for dogs. Then I fed them. I made lattes for Hubby and myself.

Hubby got up at 7AM.

I picked up dog poo out back.

He had breakfast eggs. I was hungry, so I made pancakes. They were ok, but made my tummy hurt.

I took a painkiller because my shoulder and back were hurting. Then I took a hot bath.

Hubby vacuumed and cleaned up cat litter.

I put dishes in dishwasher and started it.

I put clothes in washing machine and started it.

I made credit card payments online.

Hubby called Met Life Insurance and talked with "Jennifer" and put the Ranchero on insurance.

Put dogs in Kennel and we drove the Expedition down to MACU to open 2 separate accounts for business. Got new cards.



Then we went to Starbucks to get lattes & egg bites.



Drove to the shop and gave Pat his $ that we had been holding for him.

Jose was not there. Hubby texted him.

We came home, let the dogs out-gave them what was left of the cat tuna for a treat.

Hubby cut watermelon.



Submitted reconsideration for Loan $ EIDL.

Then I took a bath because I had cramps.

Hubby left at 1PM to go pick up his new engine for the Ranchero.

He was going to find Jose at 2PM and pay him.

Hubby also ended up paying $100 for the engine stand, too.

I watched TV and let the dogs outside; it was very hot today. Over 108 degrees.

Then Hubby got home at 5PM; talked until 6:30PM on the phone with his brother. He took the call on the back patio, sitting outside.

When he came back inside, we talked for a while about his deal with the Ranchero.


No comments: