Saturday, June 20, 2020

DRIVE NEW RANCHERO

SATURDAY
6-20-2020

Hubby got up at 3am for potty. Wilson still managed to poop in the office & the front bedroom. I had to clean it up.

Up at 7AM. Dogs refused to sleep late. Wilson was barking at people outside.

I made lattes. Hubby warmed up left-over dog eggs from yesterday. He fed the dogs. We made the bed.

Hubby made cream cheese eggs for me.

We ate on the side patio.

Hubby took a shower.

I cleaned up dog poo. Hubby cleaned up cat litter and vacuumed. I started Roomba.

I cleaned breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

USPS dropped off box from Amazon. It is Hubby's new Vehicle Video Cam.

At 11AM, we put the dogs in the kennel and we drove over to the Community Center in the Expedition. Hubby unloaded the Ford Ranchero from the enclosed trailer. (The HOA had sealed the parking lot and used WAY TOO MUCH TAR. It was melting int he heat and sticking to shoes & tires-yuck)

Hubby Squeezes Into Ranchero In Back Of Enclosed Trailer


Took video and pictures of car.

"NEW RANCHERO"


Then we drove to get gas in the Ranchero. I followed Hubby to the Flying J in the Expedition. Then he did a burn-out on the side road with the Ranchero.

Followed him home, and half-way there, he decides to turn around and go wash the cars at Walmart. I am starving by now because it is 12:30PM.

He drives to the parking lot of Walmart and calls the insurance to insure the car. They can't do it and have to sub-contract it out because the car is TOO OLD. So he has to call in again on Monday.

I go wash my car. Then Hubby goes to the RV wash and hand-washes the Ranchero.

We park and go inside Walmart for milk and chicken salad. They are totally OUT of chicken salad. I am still hungry. Hubby suggests we get Subway. Yuck. I am not enthused, but I am hungry.


Scott & Raylene are at Walmart and we run into them! Talk to them about the car. 

We pay for groceries and cut over to Subway. I order Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki. Hubby orders Meatball with everything on it.




It is sweltering hot. Hotter at 102 degrees than it was at 114 degrees. We are sweating.

We drive home. Feed dogs chicken nuggets we got from Walmart. Unloaded groceries. Eat Subway sandwiches. Gross. My chicken is bland and does not taste like anything.

Subway Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Sandwich


At home, we crank the A/C down to 69. Finally, some cool air and we stop sweating.

Then we regret eating because it feels like an lead weight in my stomach. I will never eat Subway again.

How did it get to be 3:30PM? We both nap. It gets too cold in the house. Hubby falls asleep on the sofa watching Automotive shows. I take a blanket to the bedroom and nap on the bed.

Up at 5PM and Hubby decides to join the guys at the shop for dinner & beer. He leaves and returns at 7PM.

He calls John to go for a ride in the car. Dee answers John's phone and said he is busy, then they are eating. John will come over after eating to ride in car.

John walks over. He & Hubby drive car. Unbeknownst to me, Hubby leaves the side door in the garage wide open and also leaves garage door open. The dogs are outside.

About 8PM, there is a doorbell ring. It is a couple I have not seen before. The lady has a dog. It is OUR DOG. Tater ran out the side door. Wilson is screeching at the side sliding door. Which I could not figure out why he was doing that...

I thank the people for returning the dog. I check the fence for dig evidence - did Tater dig out? No. I check the garage. Find that the garage door is wide open; the side door is wide open. So I shut them both. Hubby Alzheimers Again.

Hubby & John finally get back and I tell them that the Tater dog escaped.

I go for a 10-mile, 1-hour bike ride. It is getting cooler. It is dark. I begin to relax.



Then I return home and sit to cool off.

Go to bed at 11PM. Hubby comes to bed at MIDNIGHT.

No comments: