Friday, June 19, 2020

HUBBY AND JOHN TO CALIFORNIA TO BUY RANCHERO

FRIDAY
6-19-2020

Up at 5:15AM. Hubby had gotten up a couple times before that to let the dogs out for potty.

I got up and dressed. Made 2 lattes for Hubby's trip to California (again). I made breakfast for dogs. Hubby fed them. I made Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby and I made the bed. I picked up dog poo.

Put dogs in kennel.

We got the Expedition out and I drove. Picked John up, he got in back seat. Drove to Pioneer Center. I dropped guys off. Hubby had already hooked up the enclosed trailer to the Dually so they were ready to go.

I drove back home. Let dogs out of kennel. Let the outside for potty.


Wilson Relaxing



Tater On Patio Chair

I put away laundry.

Dogs stayed outside most of today. They were happy to sleep on the dog beds and just sniff the air.

Watched TV most of the day. Played on my phone Apps.


When Hubby returned home at 9:30PM, it was cool and there was little wind blowing so I went for a 7-mile, 39 minute bike ride.



I returned and cooled down. Hubby was falling asleep on the sofa, so we went to bed.

No comments: