Sunday, June 14, 2020

SUNDAY SUNDAY

SUNDAY
6-14-2020

Up at 5AM. Hubby had already been up since 3AM with the dogs to put them out for potty.

He started making breakfast. I made latte for him and went on bike ride.


When I returned after a 30-minute, 5-mile bike ride, Hubby had breakfast ready. We ate on the side patio. It was nice and cool.

Then we started to clean up dishes. I started the dishwasher. Hubby and I made the bed. Hubby cleaned cat litter. I picked up dog poo.

The guys were here at 7:30AM to start work on the pavers. 

Hubby and I watched TV for a while. Then we sat on the back patio. It was slightly hot, but comfortable. 

Jose, Reuben, and Reuben Jr were here to finish the pavers. Afterwards, they all had beers outside. Reuben sat down. I talked with him. Reuben Jr and Jose finished cleaning up.

Then we drove down to the shop and picked up a pallet. On the way, we noticed a LOT of jet trails in the sky, more than we have seen for 3 months. 

Jet Trails

Then drove to Jose's yard to dump off the extra pavers. Reuben and Jose helped Hubby unload the pavers.

When we returned home, I was exhausted. 

I took a 2 hour nap. 

Hubby made scallops on the grille and long grain, wild rice.

I woke up at 4PM. 

Ate lunch. 

I slowly recovered from being exhausted. 

We sat on the outside patio for quite a while because it was a nice night.

At 8:24PM, I went for a 6-mile, 30 minute bike ride.



When I returned at 9PM. Hubby wanted to take a shower & go to bed.

We shared a shower. I washed my hair and dried it. We went to bed at 10PM.

I tossed & turned most of the night.

No comments: