Friday, June 26, 2020

DOG VACCINATIONS

FRIDAY
6-26-2020

Up at 6AM. I made lattes.

Hubby had already made dog eggs with the new pans. He fed the dogs.

Hubby picked up dog poo and made the bed.

I washed the Sudocreme off my feet in the bathtub.

We sat on the sofa, watched TV news, and ate breakfast.

Loaded dogs into truck at 7:50AM. Tater ran outside when we opened the garage door and was trying to play with the Rottweiler in the neighborhood.

I went inside to get my sunglasses.

We took the truck (and trailer still attached to it) to the Virgin Valley Vet.

I waited with Tater while Hubby took Wilson inside. An hour later at 9AM, Hubby came out to say that there was an Emergency that had to be done and they were still waiting. There was a couple that brought in a Chihuahua that had been brutally attacked at the dog park. The poor thing died.

By 9:30AM, Hubby came out and got Tater. Both dogs had ALL their shots, Vet had to monitor both dogs for 15 minutes to make sure they did not have a fatal reaction to the Leptospiriosis vaccination.



Hubby and the Vet Assistant brought Tater and Wilson outside. I got out of the truck to get Wilson. Hubby went back inside to pay.

Then we finally left at 9:50AM.

Drove home. Hubby had to have food because he was becoming hypoglycemic. I made more latte.

I cleaned all the new pots & pans. Then put them away.

We sat and watched TV News until 12:30PM.

Hubby vacuumed cat litter with the old vacuum.

Hubby put together the new Shark Vacuum that we purchased from Costco.

I ordered a packing tape gun.

Then I ordered Hubby's t-shirt from Best In The Desert.

Hubby worked on his trailer in the driveway for a while. Had to repair some of the things that Landlord ruined.

Then we left in the Dually (pulling the trailer still) and drove to Dana's to drop off the flowers and chocolates for Shauna's birthday. Hubby then took me to get my nails done at GS Nails at 3PM.

Hubby ran to the shop while I was getting nails done.

Hubby picked me up 45 minutes later.

We dropped bird seed off for birds to eat. Then we picked up milk and some groceries at Walmart.

Drove home.

Gave dog chicken nuggets as treats.

Let dogs outside to play and potty.

Hubby worked on his trailer some more.

At 6PM, we took the truck to go swimming. Put dogs in kennel.

By 7PM we were back. Put away wet clothes in washing machine.

I put away dishes. Hubby made dinner for himself. Loose meat sandwich.

Watched Little Shop of Horrors and went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: