Friday, June 12, 2020

TRIP TO THE GRAVEL PIT/DARRYL INSPECTS BLOCK WALL/NAILS/

FRIDAY
JUNE 12 2020

Hubby was up with the dogs at 5AM to let them out. I got up at 5:30AM.

Went for a 5-mile, 30-minute bike ride.



Came back and made latte for Hubby, green tea and Nanogreens for myself.

Then we had to hustle and get the dogs in the Dually and drove to the Gravel Pit to pick up #2 Gravel. It cost $32 cash.

Getting Gravel

Saw Raylene walking up the sidewalk on Falcon Ridge Parkway. We waved & honked at her.

Parked the trailer in front of the house, so the guys could continue work on the pavers.

I ate my cream cheese eggs that Hubby made me. I made sausage to go along with them.

I started washing our comforter. Hubby cleaned cat litter. I had already picked up dog poo. I dumped garbage and put in a new bag.

Darryl came over to inspect the brick wall that is falling apart.

The light bulb in the salt lamp broke and Hubby vacuumed it up.

At Noon, we had to go get sand for the base. Reuben Jr told Hubby that he had gone to the wrong gravel pit, so we went in the 2nd drive and got the sand for $20.

Then we drove back. Hubby parked the trailer with the sand in front of the driveway.

I took a nap later.

Hubby left at 5PM to go weld some on the dump truck trailer at the shop.

He returned at 8PM.

We watched a little TV and went to bed.



No comments: