Wednesday, June 03, 2020

WEDNESDAY

WEDNESDAY
6-3-2020

Up early at 5:30AM. My right shoulder was hurting.

Made a latte for Hubby. I made Nanogreens for myself.

Rode bike for 6.5 miles in 32 minutes.



Came back home and Hubby had made eggs for me. I sat and ate. Cooled off with fan.

Then I took a shower & washed my hair.

I started the Roomba in both bedrooms.

Hubby was looking at DIY glass inserts for the front entry door. He talked to Scott about it last night at the Pool.

Then he got dressed & cleaned cat litter. I started dishwasher. Hubby started laundry.

Hubby went to fix Scott's UTV at his house. Then he picked up the dog door that he was working on at the shop.

The building offer came back at a ridiculous price.

At Noon, Sinaloa Lawn Care guy came. He started doing yard.

I called Hubby, told him Lawn guy was here. Also told him about building offer. He said he already saw it.

Hubby returned at 1PM and paid the Lawn Guy.

I let the dogs outside for potty finally. They were inside the whole time that Lawn guy was here.

Hubby had lunch and fell asleep on the sofa.

My shoulder was hurting from swimming in pool yesterday. I took a painkiller and soaked in the tub.

I took a nap on the sofa, but Hubby got a phone call and went outside on the patio. Wilson started whining and I had to let him out. So I was up again.

We put dogs in kennel at 5:45 and went over to the Community Center in the Dually to swim from 6PM to 7:45PM.

Came back home and watched 30 Rock. Made a pizza in the oven.

Went to bed at 9:30PM.

No comments: