Tuesday, June 02, 2020

OH HAPPY DAY!

TUESDAY
6-2-2020

Up at 6AM and made latte for Hubby. Made my Nanogreens.

Then I went to find Hubby in the garage where he was filling my bicycle tires with air.

I did a PERSONAL BEST TODAY - 6 miles in 30 minutes!



I came back and Hubby had set out my fan for me on the sofa, wash cloth to wipe my sweat away, ice water for me. Then he made cream cheese eggs for me.

I started Roomba in the master bedroom. Then I took him out to the front spare bedroom.

We watched Vegas News to find out about more rioting.

Hubby brought in the garbage can.

Hubby took his implement over to Dana's in the UTV. Tater & Wilson went outside.

Checked online for checking accounts. The U/E came thru for me today!

Hubby got back from Dana's at 9AM. He vacuumed.

We washed Wilson outside. He was very filthy. I blew him dry. Then Hubby took the blower out and got rid of all the residual hair.

Gave the dog some ham.

Hubby watched Automotive shows.

I made a Teriyaki bowl; I ate a little. Hubby warmed up the rest and ate it.

Then we watched a couple movies on TUBI.

Tater played with tossing a washcloth with us for quite a while. Then Tater took a nap.

I threw away the crab we had in the fridge, it was old and stinky. Put it down the sink disposal and it got stuck. Hubby had to come fix it. Plungers would not fix, so he had me take out everything under the sink and he had to unscrew the pipes to get out the obstruction. Had to dump the crap down the toilet several times. There were straws blocking the trap and he had to get them out. Probably from kitties trying to play with them.

By the time we were cleaned up and had to wash 6 towels, it was 6PM and we were due at the POOL. So we got changed and took out bags. Put dogs in the kennel. Drove the Can-Am to the Community Center. Hung out at the pool from 6PM-7:45PM.

Came back home. It was still hot outside.

I went for a 7-mile, 35 minute bike ride in the dark.



Then I came back, Hubby had been napping. I cooled off with the fan, drank ice water.

We went to bed at 11PM after watching some 30 Rock.

No comments: