Tuesday, June 09, 2020

GOT SMALL BUSINESS LOAN

TUESDAY
JUNE 9 2020

Up at 5AM with the dogs for potty. Hubby made eggs for dogs & fed them. I went back to bed until 6AM.

I got up and made latte for Hubby, Nanogreens and Green Tea for myself.

I went for a 3 mile, 18 minute bike ride at 6:55AM. The wind was blowing from North & South. It was just too much.


I brought the garbage can in to the fence from the street. The garbage man was late this morning.

Came home and Hubby made me cream cheese eggs.

We watched the rest of The Moorside on BritBox.

Then Hubby decided to clean out the rest of the muck from the washing machine. He took the front filter off and about 10 gallons of water spewed out with gross yucky, moldy stuff.

Vacuuming Water In Laundry


So he had to vacuum up the water, I ran for towels to sop it up.

I cleaned the cat litter box and picked up dog poo outside.

We put the dogs in the kennel and drove down to the Laundry Mat in town and washed our towels. Hubby took his gun over to gun smith, but there was a line of 8 people.

We left our clothes to wash; too many people in Laundry Mat and not social distancing.

Went to Glass Man in town and ordered glass for doggy door proto-type; he told Hubby that he had extruded aluminum dealers. Also, he will get dealer catalogs for our front door.

I waited in the truck while Hubby talked to Glass guy.

Then we drove to Walmart to wash the dirty truck from the last few days of wind.

Dusty, Dirty Truck

Then we went back and got our wet towels from the Laundry Mat. They were still covered in lint muck from the cleaning.

We stopped at Walmart for milk, strawberries, and buns. After spending $150 we finally went home.

Gave chicken tenders to the dogs at home.

I was really hurting.

Had lunch.

Took a nap on the sofa.

I got up later and did not want to go biking.

I went in the bedroom and napped some more. I ached all over. Even took a Prednisone and it did not help. Hubby came in to check on me several times. I was running a fever and sweating profusely.

I finally got up at 9:30PM and sat with Hubby on the sofa for a while. Went to bed at 10PM.

Robert was in bed already, Tater & Wilson jumped on the bed.

Robert, Tater, Wilson


No comments: