Thursday, June 18, 2020

UNLOAD TRAILER/STILL WINDY

THURSDAY
6-18-2020

Hubby up at 5AM to let dogs out for potty. I got up at 6:30AM because I had taken a painkiller. Pretty woozy. The pain in my shoulders was gone.

I made lattes. Hubby had already made my cream cheese eggs and had them on the patio table, waiting.

I put dirty breakfast dishes in dishwasher and started it.

Found that Tater pooped in the Office. Had to clean that up.

Hubby did cat litter & I picked up dog poo.

I started Roomba in the master bedroom.

Hubby vacuumed.

At 11:30AM, the Surveyors came to look at our back yard. Had to put the dogs in the kennel.

We emailed the Rental Agreemen to the new renters.

Hubby had lunch, then went with Jose at 2PM to unload the truck from the trailer.

Called Horizon and talked to Melissa about not receiving a email from them about how to set up external accounts for transfers. Had

At 5PM, the wind had died down, so I went for a bike ride. One car and three golf carts went down Flat Top Mesa Drive past me.



Hubby called me while I was biking. I reminded him to go get money to buy Ranchero tomorrow. Bank is already closed. He borrowed cash money from Jose.

Hubby came home very late. He got things organized for tomorrow and we went to bed by 10PM.


No comments: