Thursday, June 11, 2020

PAVERS ON THE DRIVE

THURSDAY
6-11-2020

Got up at 5:30AM. No wind and it was 71F degrees.

I let the dogs out, made latte for Hubby. I was already dressed in biking clothes.

Had to potty, then I left for 30-minute, 5 mile ride. I did a personal best at AVERAGE 11.6 mph!



Again, too many people walking IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET. And another biker cut a corner and almost hit me. 

When I came back, Hubby was already up and had my cream cheese eggs made. I made Nanogreens and sat down to eat & rest.

Hubby fed dogs, then we watched morning News together.

I picked up dog poo outside. Let dogs out again.

Hubby made reservations at BIG ROCK CANDY MOUNTAIN for June 29-July 2. We are going with Dave & Carmen, Kathy & Irl, Scott & Raylene. We reserved a pull-through RV spot. Going to take the UTVs and do the trails there. They also have a bike trail that I can ride on. Will take my bike, too.

Jose called at 10AM to tell Hubby that the crew will be here today to do the Pavers.

At 11AM, Jose's work crew with his dad, Reuben and brother, Reuben II came with other guys and started working on the driveway pavers. While they dug up the sides, Hubby and Reuben Senior went to the yard to get the trailer to dump stuff into.

I put out ice water for the guys in the cooler. Then I took a few pictures and got out of the way.

 Digging & Moving Plants
 Jose's Work Truck & Digging Up Side Of Driveway
Hubby's Truck & Dump Trailer


Hubby ran to get more drip irrigation while I took a nap.

Then he returned. We went swimming at 6PM-7:30PM. It was getting cold. Both of us had to wear shirts over our bathing suits because of our sun burns.

I had leftover Dominos chicken for dinner.

I went for a bike ride.



When I was finished, we were supposed to walk the dogs, but Hubby felt awful after dinner so he went to bed.




No comments: