Monday, June 08, 2020

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY IN PARADISE

MONDAY
6-8-2020

Up at 6AM when Hubby said that the wind was calm and it was cool outside; great for biking. I got up and threw on my yellow bike shirt, but when I came outside, there were 40mph gusts.

Hubby swore that it was calm before that. So I did not bike today.

Weather.com said there were supposed to be lots of wind today, but cooler.

Hubby made eggs for breakfast, but they stank and I had to turn on the stove vent fan. He fed the dogs their breakfast eggs. He made cream cheese eggs for me.

He came up with a whole bunch of ideas for income from the new building. Hubby finally got excited.

Sat on the patio and enjoyed the cool air with the sunshine. It was still windy.

Sleepy Tater




Hubby left at 5PM to go on the UTV ride with the UTV Group. He returned at 9:45PM.

I went for a 30-minute, 5 mile bike ride at 10:07PM. Hubby came with me for the first few minutes, then he returned home.


It was VERY windy. Felt like I was biking against a wall.

When I returned, I ate a snack for protein. Then took a shower & washed my hair.

Went to bed by 11:15PM.

No comments: