Saturday, June 13, 2020

MORE PAVERS/TRIVIA GAME

SATURDAY
6-13-2020

Up at 5AM.

Hubby fed dogs. I made the bed. It was too windy to go biking.

I made lattes. Hubby made eggs and fed dogs. He made my cream cheese eggs but burnt them and forgot to put in vanilla. They were too bland, so I gave them to the dogs. Hubby put dogs in kennel.

We drove to Scenic, was going to get a plastic cover for the pavers at Walmart, but they were not open yet.

In Scenic, we went to Reuben's house. It was on a huge lot. Bad, bumpy, dirt road to it, tho.

Hubby and Reuben loaded the pavers onto the trailer. I visited with his 2 Chihuahuas. (forgot to get their picture) and Reuben's daughter's dog. He is a white boxer, which I suspect is deaf. But the dogs was really friendly. I could only pet him thru the fence. I gave them dog treats.


White Boxer At Reuben's House

We looked at Reuben's goats & chickens. He took us on a tour around the property.

Hubby & Reuben Looking Around Property

Then we left. Drove to Walmart to get more eggs, scotch tape, ice, and water.

At home, Hubby backed the trailer up so that the guys could unload bricks. Reuben & Reuben Jr were already here.

Hubby brought the groceries inside and I put them away.

Put dogs outside. Gave them treats.

Wilson & Tater Getting Treats

I had purchased a spinach/ricotta pastry at Walmart that I ate for breakfast.

Hubby helped unload pavers then he came inside. We watched TV.

I fell asleep on the sofa at 1PM-2PM.

Unloading Pavers

 Pavers Along House

 Pavers Widening Driveway By 3 Feet On Either Side

Reuben & Hubby stood outside for about 1 hour, drinking beers. Reuben left at 4PM. Reuben Jr had left earlier.

I decided I had to have chocolate chip cookies. We put the dogs in the kennel and drove to Smith's. Picked up cookies. An old man was blocking an aisle and Hubby could not get past him with the cart. Another woman came up behind Hubby and almost pushed him out of the way to get down the aisle!  Some guy almost crawled over me to get in the store as we were leaving. I hate shopping at Smith's.







No comments: