Wednesday, June 17, 2020

HUBBY AND JOSE TO CALIFORNIA

WEDNESDAY
6-17-2020

Up at 2AM to drive Hubby over to the Pioneer Center to pick up the truck and trailer.

I had to make 2 lattes for him to keep him awake. He packed all his stuff in the truck.

We kissed and he left.

I drove back home. Let the dogs out again for potty.

Then I went back to bed until 5AM. The alarm rang. I told it to quit ringing.

Up at 6AM with the dogs to let them out for potty.

I made eggs for them with cheese & left-over rice. I fed the dogs.

I made cream cheese eggs for me.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes & started dishwasher.

I started laundry.

I cleaned up cat litter & picked up dog poo.

I paid off bills online.



I vacuumed.

Sat outside on the back patio with the dogs. It was warm but not hot. Lots of wind.

I took a hot bath at 7PM because my shoulders were hurting so bad.

Hubby got home at 9PM. Jose dropped him off. We chatted outside for a while. Still very windy. I could not ride bike tonight.

Hubby had dinner then fell asleep on the sofa while I was talking with him.

We went to bed at 10PM. I took a painkiller.

No comments: