Wednesday, June 10, 2020

UTV CLUB MEETS FOR BREAKFAST AFTER COVID-19

WEDNESDAY
6-10-2020

Back to normal.

Hubby let dogs out at 5:30AM. He went back to bed. I was not feeling well enough for a bike ride, even though it was great weather-no wind and very cool.

So I made dog breakfast eggs and fed them. Made cream cheese eggs for me. I made latte for Hubby.

Hubby finally got up at 6:30AM. He was already dressed & made the bed!

We sat and watched News for Minneapolis and Seattle.

Then Hubby cleaned cat litter. I picked up dog poo.

Hubby blew off leaves on front door entryway and back patio. I put out the cushions as there was no wind blowing.

Hubby left at 7:45AM to go for UTV Club Breakfast.

I cleaned up the window on the back patio, filled dog water, and picked up more dog poo.

Betty came over and brought some cat treats.

I watched Endeavour on TV.

Hubby returned at 5:30PM.

He took a shower right away at my recommendation. He was covered in metal grinding shavings. Yuck.

I went for a 5-mile, 30 minute ride at 7:10PM. It was a little warm, but there was no wind. Nobody in the street!



By the time I got back, Dominos had brought Hubby's delivery order. I had a little chicken. But they had mistaken Hubby's order and brought bone-in chicken instead of Specialty chicken Buffalo. So he had to call them and have them re-make it and re-deliver it. They finally got his food by 8:30PM.

We watched a little 30 Rock and went to bed by 11PM.

I could not sleep and then was woken at 12:30AM with cramps. Had to take a hot bath and came back to bed.

No comments: