Sunday, June 28, 2020

CLEAN CAMPER/LOAD CAMPER WITH VACATION STUFF/MORE WIND

SUNDAY
6-28-2020

Up at 6:30AM. Wilson jumped on the bed and I petted him for quite a while. Told him his belly was rock hard from breakfast. Then he got squirrely and started running around on the bed with his butt down. He never does that!

I made lattes.

Hubby had already made eggs for dogs & fed them.

I warmed up the eggs that we purchased at Costco the other day. Hubby and I had breakfast.

Hubby picked up dog poo. I put away clothes. Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

Then Hubby went outside to finish the flooring in the camper. I joined him and cleaned the inside of the truck. It took me from 9:30AM to Noon.

Hubby got the floor done and took the old toilet out. He was ready to install the new toilet, but the foot flush is on the wrong side and hits the shower stall. We need to get a new toilet.

Hubby had to re-install the old toilet.

I washed all the van packs that we have covering the back seat and the front console.

We sat down to rest for a while. Hubby had lunch and fell asleep on the sofa.

Then at 3:30PM, Dave & Scott came over and wanted to load the UTVs. Hubby went down to the shop with the guys to get the enclosed trailer. Dave brought the small trailer over from the Pioneer Center. Dave's & Scott's UTVs went into the enclosed trailer. Hubby loaded his UTV onto the small trailer.

STILL VERY WINDY.

I washed the windows and windshield on the truck.

All ready to go except for loading clothes, more pillows, and food.

Hubby went to swim in the pool at 6PM, but I stayed home because it was TOO WINDY.



When he got back at 7:45PM, it was too late to go shopping at Walmart as they close at 8PM.

Put the dogs in kennel.

We took the truck with camper on and enclosed trailer behind; went to Smith's for groceries. Hubby got Diesel fuel for the truck, then we went inside to get groceries.

We used the Debit card and finally ran it thru as Credit. No more gift cards for us.

Drove back home. Unloaded groceries.

I took another hot bath.

Went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: