Sunday, November 01, 2020

HUBBY GOES TO CALIF / PAY BILLS / CLOUDS IN THE SKY

NOVEMBER 1 2020
SUNDAY


I hate Daylight Savings Time. I wish they would do away with it. I always have a hangover twice a year from the time-change. Headache.

Up at 5:45AM. Hubby warms up egg bake breakfast for dogs. I get up and make the bed.

Then I make lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby gets his bag ready, takes his vitamins. 

We forgot to renew the truck registration, so I quickly get online and make payment, get paperwork so Hubby can take it with him. 

Have to check the other vehicles for registration expiration since Idaho is obviously not sending out post card reminders anymore.

I drive Hubby over to his Dually which is parked at the Pioneer Center. He takes pictures of his truck & Lupe's trailer. He unloads all his tools from the FMF. Then we hug & kiss.

I drive back home. Dogs are quiet. Hope they did not bark the whole time I was gone.

I gave the dogs treats. Then I let them outside. It was cooler today. About a high of 85 degrees.

I crocheted. Watched TV. Took a slight nap.

I found cat drawings all over the house that Hubby had left for me. On the Toilet Paper roll, on the computer, on the bed pillow, on the table in the living room, in the laundryroom. 

 I paid bills online.

Hubby texted me. He made good time to San Jose. 

I crocheted. Watched Archer, Season 11 on TV.

Robert was looking up at the ceiling fan all night. Very odd.



I took a hot bath at 9PM.

Went to bed at 10PM.



No comments: