Saturday, November 28, 2020

DECORATE FOR XMAS

SATURDAY
11-28-2020 


Awake at 6AM. Helped Wilson up on the bed. I fell back to sleep. Hubby got up.

Up at 8AM to make the bed, get dressed. Made lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby was in the kitchen making eggs for breakfast. Wilson was outside.

I gave fresh warm water to the bird bath. Then I updated Blogger for today. Got Hubby's ticket ready to mail for th FasTrak California Toll Evasion. $1 for a fucking fine! OMG. How STUPID are Californians???

UPS delivered the LG control panel. 

Hubby installed the LG control panel, but it still gave the same error codes! He was very frustrated. 

Hubby got the Armoire shelf done and installed it. It needs to be stained later.


Armoire Shelf

Hubby helped me put away all the Fall decor. 
 
We put up Xmas lights in the back yard and inflatables- Dog, Santa, 2 Snowmen, Penguin. Hubby pulled down all the Xmas boxes so that I could go thru them. 

I put up decorations all over the house. Can't find the body for the snowman. Only can find the feet. Odd.

We watched HOUSE on TV. 

About 7PM, we got a delivery to the front door via Fed Ex, the barbed wire decor that I had ordered on Etsy. It looks great. Very carefully took it out of the box and hung it on the patio. 

Barb Wire Decor on Back Patio

I took a hot bath at 8PM before going to bed.

Hubby watched his Automotive shows before coming to bed at 10:30PM.

At 11:30PM, I was up again to take another hot bath as I had cramps. The neighbors still had all their lights on. 

Robert came into the bathroom with me and stayed until I was done. He followed me back to bed and hopped into bed with me. Wilson had jumped down off the bed and was sleeping in his dog bed. Hubby kept snoring for quite a while and I took about 1/2 hour to fall asleep again.

No comments: