Wednesday, November 04, 2020

WALMART / SWIM / HUBBY WALKS DOG / BIKING

WEDNESDAY
11-4-2020 


Up at 6AM when the neighbors Landscaper started with the blower. Dogs woke up and barked. Hubby put the dogs out for potty.

I got up and made the bed.

Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs. 

I made lattes and Nanogreens. We checked the Election results on News. 

Then we went to Walmart to get groceries. I decided to make white snowmen so I bought white yarn.
 


Came back home and unloaded groceries. 

Hubby made chicken salad. 
 
Hubby made phone call to Dog Training in Utah and left message.
 
 

Hubby called another Lender to check with them about financing the building. Still have not heard back from the other Lender. 

We went down to Walmart again because I needed more stuffing to finish the last of the 10 pumpkins that I had crocheted. We also had forgot to purchase a curtain rod for the new shower curtain for our bathroom. There was no chicken nuggets for the dogs, so we bought a whole chicken for $4.50.

At home, I stuffed pumpkins and glued cinnamon sticks on them.
 
Casey called at 5PM to talk about jobs and moving down here.  

Hubby talked to Richie Cole at 5:15PM. 
 
Robert sat behind me in the office. He really likes the shelf..
 
 



We went swimming at 6PM, drove the Golf Cart down to the Community Center.

Talked to a nice couple at the pool about the election. 

On the way home, we dropped off celery pieces and strawberries pieces to bunnies. 

It was very cold. We had to wear sweatshirts. 

At home, I made hot chocolate & schnapps with marshmallows.

Hubby took Tater for a walk/run with the golf cart. He ran into Becca & Paul, and their dog Mac. Mac tried to attack Tater.

Hubby got home. He washed Tater's paws on the patio. We watched Archer.

I got done with gluing the string around the pumpkins. I had done 12 altogether.

I went to bed at 9:30PM. So tired. Shoulders hurt from swimming.


No comments: