Friday, November 20, 2020

2ND DAY AT STREET CAR SUPER NATIONALS

FRIDAY
11-20-2020
 
Up at 5AM to potty then I came back to bed. Hubby put Wilson on the bed with us as he had slept on the dog bed all night. Robert had slept between us for quite a long time.
 
I made the bed. Then I made lattes & Nanogreens in the kitchen. I made a coffee for Bruce, too. 
 
Hubby made spicy burritos and still had left-overs from yesterday. 
 
I washed Hubby's t-shirt from yesterday. 
 
They left at 8:30AM to go back to Vegas for the Street Car Super Nationals with the Rizners. 

Right after they left, I vacuumed outside to create noise. Then I vacuumed the whole house and cleaned up the cat litter. I started more laundry and put laundry away. I changed the sheets in the spare bedroom and washed them. 

I cleaned the vacuum cleaner bag out. At 9AM, a whole bunch of UTVs parked out in front of the house, they must have been picking somebody up. Gary, next door neighbor drove out with them.

I ordered some faux pumpkin stems on Etsy to put on my velvet crochet pumpkins.

I crocheted.

Watched Cold Case on TV. 

Took a short nap in the afternoon.

Wilson and I took a walk down to get mail. We also went to the park, it was soaking wet. It also started sprinkling AGAIN while we were walking in the grass. Got wet. 

Walked home. Just junk mail.

At home, I crocheted some more. 

Guys got home at 9PM. I went to bed immediately. I was tired. 

Guys stayed up and had left-overs and went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: