Saturday, November 07, 2020

CRAFT SALE AT METHODIST CHURCH / LIVERPOOL RUMMY WITH NEIGHBORS

SATURDAY
11-7-2020
 
Up at 6AM. Hubby was still in bed and so were the dogs. Dogs started wiggling and rolling around. Wilson went on his back "bugged up" and I petted his soft pink belly.
 
We got out of bed and I made the bed. Got dressed. Had to put on jeans as it was cold, windy, cloudy outside.  

Hubby made egg breakfast for the dogs. I made lattes & Nanogreens. Rattler vomited up all his tuna on the swoopy toy he has, the kitchen counter, and our tiered tray on the counter. I had to take everything off the counter and clean it. I had to throw away 3 scotch tapes as he vomited all over them.

Hubby fed the dogs. 

I cleaned up dog poo. Hubby did the cat litter & vacuumed.

Then we put Tater in his kennel. Drove the FMF to the Methodist Church for their craft sale. Nothing but quilts that were too expensive and crochet. We did purchase some cookies & bread. Too many people in too small a space. Everybody had masks on, tho. 

We left quickly.

At home, Hubby made more chicken salad for me. Gave the dogs some treats.

I started to do bookwork in the office. Nice to work in there so I can spread out with all my paperwork.

Hubby fixed snacks for Cards with Dave & Carmen.

I did laundry. 

Did bookwork until 1PM. 
 
Put Tater in kennel.
 
At 1PM we walked over to play cards.  

We played Liverpool Rummy until 3PM then had snacks. Dave showed us a card trick.

We got mail and returned home at 3:30PM. It was windy and cold.

At home, Tater was barking. We let the dogs out. 
 
I took a purple pumpkin over to Carmen. 

It rained.

Hubby made stinky eggs in pickle juice. 

We worked on books. Hubby did Backhoe invoices. I recorded info online in Quickbooks. 

It rained outside. Got colder. 54 degrees outside. Brrrrr. 

Hubby watched Automotive shows.

I worked on books until 6:45PM. 



No comments: