Tuesday, November 17, 2020

VISIT FROM ANIMAL CONTROL / HUBBY GOES ON UTV RIDE / BROTHER IN LAW VISITS

TUESDAY
11.17.2020 
 
 

Awake at 5AM after the lawnmowers started working on the golf courses. Should call for noise complaint.

Hubby made baked breakfast eggs for dogs. He made burritos. 

I got up at 6AM and took a hot bath. Everything hurt again. Lupus problems. So I took aspirin and meds for pain. 

Hubby had to run down to the shop really quickly at 8:30AM to meet a guy. 

Hubby called me to move the Golf Cart to he could get the UTV out when he got back home. 

Just as I was getting the Golf Cart out, at 9AM had a visit from the Animal Control, about excessive barking of the dogs. I tried to pin them down about what time, but they just had a "general" complaint. Could not say when, or how much barking. The dogs were barking at the front door, of course, not giving a good impression. So Hubby got home and talked with them. I had to go inside and put dogs in kennel.

I put the muzzles on both dogs. Then charged up the electric collars.
 
I applied for credit with Chase INK card and was instantly awarded 3 times the amount of credit that Capital One SPARK card had taken away from us yesterday. I am so PISSED with them that we are NOT GOING TO USE THE SPARK CARD ANYMORE. Fuck them. Taking credit away from a small business during Covid is like a slap in the face. Fuckers.
 
 
Checked on the account at MACU and they finally refunded the amount that was overpaid for the Building Appraisal.
 
I backed up the Golf cart so that Hubby could get his UTV out.

I applied for credit with Chase INK card and was instantly awarded 3 times the amount of credit that Capital One SPARK card had taken away from us yesterday. I am so PISSED with them that we are NOT GOING TO USE THE SPARK CARD ANYMORE. Fuck them. Taking credit away from a small business during Covid is like a slap in the face. Fuckers.

Hubby took off for his UTV ride. He came back at 1:30PM. The gang had taken the UTVs all the way down to the antenna station alongside the Interstate 15 about 15 miles south of Mesquite to check it out.

UTV RIDE

 
Hubby vacuumed. I went to get mail.

Hubby left again at 2PM to down to the shop. He took Tater with him. Might have to re-home Tater. 

Tater ends up with Eric and going to Eric's house. He met Eric's dogs. Might have to leave him there for while. 

I was so livid with the neighbors. Dogs are dogs and they bark. 

Hubby returned at 5PM with Bruce and took a shower. I talked to Bruce. Hubby and Bruce took off to Samurai 21 to eat with Casey & family. I stayed home with Wilson. 

Hubby returned with his brother about 8:30PM. 

I sent a message to the only Facebook seller that answered my message on the availability of their wall ovens. Gave them Hubby's phone number. 

I crocheted while Hubby and Bruce talked. We sat in the living room. I went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: